[AMC-list] Need A/C condenser for 1985 Eagle

[AMC-list] Need A/C condenser for 1985 Eagle

While removing the old A/C drier on a 1985 Eagle wagon I stupidly slipped and managed to crack off the bottom fitting on the A/C condenser. (The drier fitting was very tight and the condenser old and brittle.) Is there a source for a "bolt-in" replacement? I've tried places like Rockauto but all they carry is the drier, no condenser listed. Is it feasible to have this kind of damage repaired, or the condenser rebuilt? (It is 25 years old after all!) Thanks for any leads or advice...