------------
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: russ hathaway<russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm sorry, maybe it's my personal dislike of this whole domputer thing and all the face time lost, not to mention swap meets and junkyard crawling, that I still don't catch on to what you mean by trimming the messages. Such as my message that I just wrote, what would I trim.
I understand trimming meat, hair, wood, etc but all this internet transmission is just a neccessary headache in todays world and I block anything computer related......Russ

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"