Re: [AMC-list] TRIM MESSAGES BEFORE SENDING!!

Re: [AMC-list] TRIM MESSAGES BEFORE SENDING!!

I'm sorry, maybe it's my personal dislike of this whole domputer thing and all the face time lost, not to mention swap meets and junkyard crawling, that I still don't catch on to what you mean by trimming the messages. Such as my message that I just wrote, what would I trim.
I understand trimming meat, hair, wood, etc but all this internet transmission is just a neccessary headache in todays world and I block anything computer related......Russ