From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:17:49
To: AMC-LIST<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: FSJ-List<FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Anyone coming from Idaho to AMO Nats in MI (in August)
	????? Need parts delivery help

Hey guys,
I am looking for someone coming to the AMO nats here in MI, in August, who would
have room to haul a Full Size Jeep front fascia here for me.  Basic measurements
are 67x20x8.  If anyone can help me out, please let me know.  Thank you.

Here's a pic link ...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/amundaza/AMC%20Parts/FSJfrontFascia.jpg

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor