[AMC-list] Anyone coming from Idaho to AMO Nats in MI (in August) ?????

[AMC-list] Anyone coming from Idaho to AMO Nats in MI (in August) ????? Need parts delivery help

Hey guys,
I am looking for someone coming to the AMO nats here in MI, in August, who would
have room to haul a Full Size Jeep front fascia here for me.  Basic measurements
are 67x20x8.  If anyone can help me out, please let me know.  Thank you.

Here's a pic link ...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/amundaza/AMC%20Parts/FSJfrontFascia.jpg

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor