[AMC-list] recommended Mobil 1 for old pushrod engines

[AMC-list] recommended Mobil 1 for old pushrod engines

Mobil recommends Mobil 1 synth 15W-50, not 10W_30, for pushrod
engines. This would include ALL AMC engines, sixes or eights. It
contains some ZDDP, and they recommend it specifically for
non-filtered engines.

A May 2010 chart showing all the oil specs and the zinc (ZDDP) level
is here: http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Files/Mobil_1_Product_Guide.pdf

I'm running Mobil 1 15W-50 on the next oil change, and I'll have the
full filtration back in by then.