From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:56:26
To: Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Parking Light Modification & something else!

--- On Tue, 7/6/10, Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 12:46 PM

Or use a couple largish diodes in the park light wiring to prevent feeding back to the headlights.

-------------
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:33:57 -0700
From: tom jennings<tomj@xxxxxxx>

If you wire the park lights directly to the headlights, they will come
on when you turn on the headlights; but the headlights will come on
when you turn on the park lights!

The switch handles this with multiple contacts that essentially two
three-position switches for park and headlights:

  PARK     OFF    ON    ON
  HEAD     OFF    OFF  ON

-- Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"