Re: [AMC-list] Disc Brake Set Up Question...

Re: [AMC-list] Disc Brake Set Up Question...

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"
" IIRC, the 4 cyl and 5/V8 rotors are totally different. (4 cyl ones are no longer available last time I looked)

they are, but iirc the only difference is rotors and calipers, so i6
parts could be used on a 4cyl setup, and they probably need replacing
anyways.