[AMC-list] 64 American HT for sale, WA state

[AMC-list] 64 American HT for sale, WA state

Not mine, a couple more  from a hot rod board!

Photos at http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489419&highlight=rambler
*
1964 Rambler American 440 coupe
*
*Location:* Olympia Washington *Price:* 1500.00
I have a cool little 64 Rambler that is just sitting around and its gotta go. Picked this up a while back and I am starting to realize I don't have the time for it. 6 Cyl 3 Speed with overdrive Runs good but needs a carb rebuild ( it has a stumble) I am in it 1700 and change make me an offer Hall1964@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Hall1964@xxxxxxxxxxx> Photos at http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489419&highlight=rambler
*
*
This next one is a fully "restified" car -- ready to show and go. Not sure what it has under the hood, but if it's a stock 196 (L-head or OHV) the price sure isn't justied! I expect you will find a SBC or something like that under the hood. You real AMC/Rambler types might not appreciate that such a travesty would increase value, but in the street rod world almost ANY V-8 would increase the value of a car.

*1963 Rambler American wagon*
*Location:* Jonesborough, Tennessee *Price:* $12,500
1963 Rambler American 330 wagon...196 oh motor...auto...power brakes/steering...factory ac(very cold!)...original dash...recently rebuilt brake booster...gas tank just refurbed...$12,500. Call Jason @ 423-791-5742 or Kelly @ 904-476-9086. Located just outside downtown Jonesborough.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488228&highlight=rambler

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"