[AMC-list] Anybody got a core Holley 1909? Or upgrade? Or rebuilder?

[AMC-list] Anybody got a core Holley 1909? Or upgrade? Or rebuilder?

Went to start up my Rambler this morning to take our bikes up to the
rail-trail. Bike rack mounted. Bikes on. Helmets in the back seat.
Water bottle filled. Knapsack with spare tube and wrench and apples
and stuff. Car was hard starting and wouldn't idle well. I had to keep
my foot on the throttle. Got it idling and popped the hood. Got a heck
of a leak from the carb. Not from the fitting, not from the fuel hose.
But coming out from where the float is. Hoping I just need to adjust
the float.

But that brings up options!
Anybody willing to sell a spare Holley 1909 I could send in to get
professionally rebuilt?
Or - anybody know a good place that could rebuild mine?
Alternatively, anybody have a 2 barrel carb, plate and linkage for sale?

I think the quickest and cheapest would be to take my carb off, mail
it in somewhere (recommendations?) and get it done right. I though for
a few minutes of just driving it - but the foolishness of that
decision became pretty obvious as I watched fuel dripping on the
intake plate.

On a completely different note! My son and I did 22 miles on the
Silver Comet Trail today. Last Saturday he rode 8 or so. I rode 5 and
walked 3 (flat tire and didn't bring a spare tube). Last Sunday we did
16.5 miles. Today we did 22. Next section is pretty big if we go from
where we stopped all the way out to the next decent-sized town. Hoping
to do the whole trail in sections, then hit the Chief Ladiga in
Alabama. Putting some miles on the '72 Schwinn!