Re: [AMC-list] Rambler Mentality bandsaw

Re: [AMC-list] Rambler Mentality bandsaw

Done got bit by my RM. The bandsaw is NFG! The frame is bent, not
visible until you get a blade in it to see that the frame is not
parallel to the blade such that the fence thingie and lower guide run
nowhere near the blade. Oh well, you win some, lose some, and lose
some more!

OK now I have to find one for real.