Re: [AMC-list] 64 Classic wagon + parts car, Tacoma WA

I had an up close and personal look at those 2 Ramblers. The one is definitely parts material, but I momentarily thought about the other to fix up. (that's the same guy my room mate got her '68 nearly rust free Rebel AZ car from) Too many other projects and I'm thinning the herd this week while I still have vacation time. (got to see the Grandkids, kids and my mom, who's been very sick with cancer)

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
To: AMC List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] 64 Classic wagon + parts car, Tacoma WA

**Not mine, but looks like a good deal if someone is looking for a 64
Ambo (327!) or Classic (660... could be 232 or 287, ask!). If someone
wants to reply or wants a phone number and doesn't want to register on
that forum (pre 65 hot rod forum) drop me an e-mail and I'll send the
guy a private message with your contact info and ask for his.
*
*http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488524&highlight=rambler
*
1964 Rambler 660 cross country (wagon) + parts wagon*
*Location:* Tacoma WA *Price:* 1500
1964 rambler 660 cross country / station wagon plus a 1964 ambassador
parts wagon. The 660 runs and drives but no brakes and needs some work
it has been sitting it does idle pretty nice. the ambassador ( the green
one) has all the parts for up grading the other wagon but is too far
rusted to be fixable, both for $1500 clear title for the 660, no title
for the amabassador.

--
Frank Swygert