[AMC-list] 64 Classic wagon + parts car, Tacoma WA

[AMC-list] 64 Classic wagon + parts car, Tacoma WA

**Not mine, but looks like a good deal if someone is looking for a 64 Ambo (327!) or Classic (660... could be 232 or 287, ask!). If someone wants to reply or wants a phone number and doesn't want to register on that forum (pre 65 hot rod forum) drop me an e-mail and I'll send the guy a private message with your contact info and ask for his.
*
*http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488524&highlight=rambler
*
1964 Rambler 660 cross country (wagon) + parts wagon*
*Location:* Tacoma WA *Price:* 1500
1964 rambler 660 cross country / station wagon plus a 1964 ambassador parts wagon. The 660 runs and drives but no brakes and needs some work it has been sitting it does idle pretty nice. the ambassador ( the green one) has all the parts for up grading the other wagon but is too far rusted to be fixable, both for $1500 clear title for the 660, no title for the amabassador.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"