Re: [AMC-list] last day e-bay and disc brake info

Re: [AMC-list] last day e-bay and disc brake info

Dang dead horse bating, anyway. Still - disk brakes on the Rambler
American would be cool!!!!

Joe - I think your disk brakes really want to go on a '65 Rambler
American. While they may like Blue cars - I think they prefer Mystic
Gold Poly sedans!

I've been paying attention, as I want to "See Rock City" and visit
Lookout Mountain. I'm thinking either disk brakes on the way down, or
just drop it into second.