Re: [AMC-list] Help for all those little Rambler idiosyncrasies

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Jock J JocewJ Jocewicz <namdra@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (and send the articles to the clubs after I've used them).
>
> Frank,
>  Why say this? You just can't do everything and neither can the clubs.
> But to say to only to send articles to the clubs after I've used them is
> a bunch of b.s. You are not the only person that is in this AMC hobby and
> you have to learn to work with everyone, not just trying to be the BIG
> AMC GURU.

Frank is anything but selfish. He solicits articles for his AMC
magazine, then lets/encourages people to run them soon after in club
publications and elsewhere. How is that harmful, or trying to be the
'big amc guru'?

Frank's advice in this and other venues never claims to author lore he
passes on; he gives credit whereever due/possible, never criticizes
anyone (even people that might deserve it :-) has never, to my
knowledge, stooped to ad hominem attacks or complaints about anyone.

As far as I'm concerned, Frank can request articles be run in AMC
first then elsewhere later; all of us are free to do the same in any
venue. Hot Rod, Hemmings, etc all do the same thing, what's different
with Frank doing it? More power to him!