From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:03:11
To: amc mail<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Disc Brake Set Up Question...

Hey group,
Working on the Gremlins today and noticing the disc brakes on  the 78 and wondered IF pulling these off how much and what parts would be needed for conversion.  Should be worth saving, right?  THANKS for the input.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.