----------
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:47:08 -0400
From: Bruce Griffis<bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

I think a basic "howto" guide of basic fixes and mods for
keeping the Ramblers running would be great! Don't know if it could be
an AMCRC thing, or something for Frank's newsletter, or an AMO thing,
or specific to your fixes. However it was written and presented - it
would be beneficial.

I started thinking again (I know, keep my thinking to work-related
network stuff) - and came to the completely untested and
unsubstantiated theory that there must be a good subsection of the
older car crowd that has no real training or knowledge in automotive
technology. Folks (like me) that saw an older car, grabbed it and
decided to drive it. Folks that want to work on it themselves, and
keep it running themselves. For this crowd (me included) - real basic
info and pictures in a book, magazine or newsletter would be a real
help.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"