  From: Joe Fulton
  To: Eddie Stakes ; Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 82 Concord speedometer cable tooth gear wanted

        I would go to another mechanic if he can't tell the difference between a 727 and a 904.  It's 904 if it is the stock transmission and I think you know that Eddie.  If you pull the old gear and see what color it is you can go to a Chrysler Jeep dealer and order the same color gear.  The gear will also have the  number of teeth stamped on it.  The color varies by number of teel on the gear.

        Joe Fulton