---------------
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:46:52 +0000
From:wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

There's all the details I was looking for!
   I was hoping to get a clean easy identity on it, oh well, probably have to open it and get a firm identity on it.
    Would love to find 3:15 twin grip in this one. It was a drum front brake car. So redoing its brakes should be fairly off the shelf and easy.
   Plus it can be cleaned up and gone through with pulling the convs existing axle.

   I am correct that the Tube, drive shaft and diagonals can be pulled off fairly easily to reduce it foot print for storage? Correct? Any tricks in doing this?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"