Re: [AMC-list] Identify 65 AMC 20

IIRC, one letter is an open diff and two letters (FF etc) means it has
twin grip.

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 1978 GMC Royale motorhome
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8