From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Identify 65 AMC 20
To: "amc-list" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 12:14 PM

I know the info is out there somewhere, but I don't know where right now.
Are there external markings on the 20 somewhere as to ratio, twingrip or not etc?

I hope to get to that phase tonight.

As of now it is cut completely in half, roofless, firewall gone, floors gone, etc
It's only connection is I have not pulled the front clip forward enough to seperate the torque tube. I have made sure it is unbolted and loose, a tug forward with the Jeep and a strap will do that deed.

I have not decided if I will do anymore with the front clip for now or not.

I will likely just concentrate on gathering all my scrap metal into one pile to dispose of it.

At some point I will pull the heads and scope out the conditon of the block and pistons.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.