[AMC-list] web pages for my 195.6 OHV engine build

[AMC-list] web pages for my 195.6 OHV engine build

OK, it's more or less done, some things need to be added, but it's 95%
there. http://wps.com/AMC/195.6OHV/index.html

It's got 600 miles on it. Checked compression yesterday, it was 145 - 150
all around. Compression ratio is allegedly 8.4:1. Before the rebuild it was
110 - 120.

The final part needed for the Ford EDIS wasted spark system came, the
Megajolt Lite kit. I'll get the kit assembled this week, but not sure how
long it will take to get it all to go.