--------------
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 17:25:42 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wrambler<wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>

while the system may look better/more compact the shorter swing arms
would have a larger impact on camber change throughout the arc of travel.

it'd be interesting to know what import of data, cost or real world use caused
Jeep to back off and stop using the system.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"