From: Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 18:04:42
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] 14" Rallye Wheels- anyone into these? Concord 5 Speed
	Wagon!

Well, I picked up the Concord 5 Speed Wagon which I will be scrapping.  There are so many random holes, dents and bumps in every panel, door hinges on the rear hatch... etc... it's only good for scrapping.  I could pull more parts off it, but I need to get it out of the yard FAST!  Pulling pedal parts, complete drivetrain and glass.  Need the front windshield for the 88 Eagle Wagon my son has decided is his choice over the Spirit Hatchback!

It came with three 14" Rallye rims with Beauty rings, but they are really faded and have a little surface rust. I would say they need to be blasted and painted, but are otherwise solid.  I do not desire these enough to find a 4th one as I am going larger on my wheels.  Anyone interested in these?  I can get some pics and send out and am traveling to both St Louis and Wichita, so I could even deliver.  I would rather see them used by one of us than a Ford guy, but it seems that at most shows I go to everyone is into the Aluminum rims (like ME!)

Have a great week and feel free to e me back if you interested  in the rims.

Jesse