Re: [AMC-list] AMC/Jeep J-10 Five Speeds & other mods

Re: [AMC-list] AMC/Jeep J-10 Five Speeds & other mods

I've only ever personally seen ONE of those Jeeps.
It freaked me out at the time as I did not even know they had built them!
Yeah, it was pretty much a forunner to Fords setup.
There was some "odd" things about it, but I can't remember specifics.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.