Re: [AMC-list] mileage and power

" From: Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" I would take a look at your 390's secondary circuit to see if your
" opening up while cruising and make some adjustments or even play with
" your secondary jetting.

another possibility is the power valve.  your manifold vacuum at
highway cruise may be below its closing threshold.

you can get a variety of power valves, even 2-step ones.