Re: [AMC-list] AMC/Jeep J-10 Five Speeds & other mods

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 07:06:36 -0400
From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AMC/Jeep J-10 Five Speeds & other mods

Yeah, but the early Jeep and most of the Ford "IFS" suspensions aren't really IFS to me, they are "break axle" or "swing axle" designs. Camber doesn't change as the wheels go up and down, or rather it DOES change.
Look more closely at the early Jeep IRS it is more sophisticated than you think. It is not like the Ford 'Twin I Beam'

Peter Marano
Kenosha WI