To: Daniel G. Ritzinger ; Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AMC/Chrysler part number lookup?

What I suggestt that you do is give the seller (Daughter's friend's father-in-law or whoever) a message that you will pay X-amount for all the parts in a bulk buy and see if he takes the offer. Iif he does, you'll be able to see the parts and the group number will also be on many if not most of the parts tags and you'll be able to figure out the application much more quickly than just fumbling with the part numbers. I have made money on every bulk parts lot I have purchased. And not just a little money sometimes.

     Joe Fulton