[AMC-list] Fwd: Thought you might enjoy this article

[AMC-list] Fwd: Thought you might enjoy this article

Dan Curtis sent me this, and anyone interested in the SC/Rambler will enjoy the article! The only thing I saw that was a bit "off" was that it states that the hardtop Rogue body got the convertible subframe connectors. I used to think that long ago too, but ALL 67-69 bodies have what looks like "subframe connectors" (braces) in the floors. The SC/Rambler hardtop body DID, however, get the all the extra bracing normally used in convertibles. The "subframe connectors" may indeed be heavier material than normal hardtops. They also got heavier sills under the doors and heavier bracing behind the rear seat, but those are the only two I'm really sure of. There may be more.