Re: [AMC-list] sheesh! f'!@!@!@ing

Feedback from the heater fan (it turns into a generator momentarily after being shut off), alt sense wire and another source I can't recall.

From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] sheesh! f'!@!@!@ing

"That's to keep MSD boxes from running after you switch the key off."

so... speaking of that one. i hooked my procomp 6al box up to casper. have it
hooked into a keyed power sorce. (o/d relay) sometimes when i turn the key
off, it will run for 1-5 seconds after key is off. i have checked with a
digital multi meter, (box not hooked up to keyed power) and key turned off,
0.0 volts imediatly. what causes that issue?

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules