[AMC-list] Parts Available Rambler And Hornet

[AMC-list] Parts Available Rambler And Hornet

What to do on a beautiful holiday weekend Saturday?  Why, go chase some Rambler parts of course.  I needed new (remember Rambler mentality prevails...new used coil springs) for my 65 Rambler so I went down to my friends storage location in San Luis Obispo.  Beautiful drive.  The morning was an absolute 10.

Mike is parting out a 66 Rambler American hardtop. Great sheet metal, glass, many blue 440 interior parts, instruments, tail lights, all still available. Hood and trunk lid are pristing.  I think the driver's rear quarter is untouched and rust free.  Not sure about the passenger side.  Mike is also parting out an early 70/71 Hornet wagon.  Many parts still available.

 i'll provide his contact information to anyone who wants it.

On the way back I stopped at a junkyard south of town and they have a 77 Hornet wagon, Sun Orange, just like my old Gremlin X.   Some inside and outside door handles.  Bumpers appear straight but weathered, not rustly   Great interior parts available. Good glass, tinted I think.  I would have to pull parts unless a buyer can come to Salinas and pull them for himself.  The yard manager is kinda hard to pin down on a price until you've pulled the part, which usually turns me off.  But I can ask this weekend if anyone needs anything.  258/auto power train in the car with A/C.

Joe Fulton