----------
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:21:03 -0500
From: Keith Evenson<epd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

So I was having issues with my disc brakes so I pulled my caliper the
pads were shot and the rotor needed turning on the pass side but the
driver side was like new. So I had the work done put new pads on the
pass side and now it seems to pull to the right when I brake. I did
nit notice it pull before but with condition of the pads the pass side
was doing all the work. I jacked up the front and spun both wheels and
the pass side stopped a little before the driver side when I pushed the
brakes.
So does anybody have any ideas why it might be pulling?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"