From: Bill Serckie <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Need help with master cylinder removal 1965 American, non power brakes...
To: "Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 9:35 AM

Tom,

Thanks for the reply...I got it swapped out but had to change the pushrod from one master cylinder to the other but now I have absolutly no pedal at all.  Is this normal when a non power brake master cylinder is changer ?  I realize that I need to bleed the new master cylinder but shouldn't  I have at least some pedal ?

Bill Serckie
Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
2 River Place Suite "K"
Lansing, IL 60438

Office # (708) 889-2739
Fax #    (708) 360-5787