[AMC-list] Last chance '69 rebel 4 dr floorpan!

[AMC-list] Last chance '69 rebel 4 dr floorpan!

It'll be cut up tomorrow. I cut the front rad saddle off for isabelle's car and cut the frame off at the firewall (I have great sideview pics of the suspension)
   Tomorrow I'm cutting the front section off at the rear subframe and cutting the 1/4 panels off inside the frame (a lot of rusty pinholes in the trunk floor I did not see before)