Re: [AMC-list] Zen and the Art of Autobody

Re: [AMC-list] Zen and the Art of Autobody

Hey Joe - I looked up PPG DP50F and saw that it's an Epoxy primer.
What kind of paint will you use over it? Do you need to use the funky
suit and respirator? Does it contain isocyanates? Is it okay for a
first-time user? What type compressor and sray gun did you end up
using? And how is the smell? Is it something you can get away with in
a home garage? Did you get it locally, or from TCPGlobal?