From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] FREE or ultra-cheap 1964 Classic 2 door, no rust
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, May 14, 2010, 12:17 PM

The owner is my friend Mark. I've emailed him again 'whatsa story' and asked
for pics.

I can tell you this much (not much): It's in Torrance CA (near LAX airport).
Last I saw it it was a rolling chassis. Blue? Green? paint patina'd to that
lovely desert translucency with brown rust showing through (personally I
would NOT paint it; it was Mark's intent to leave it intact). He told me
that the head is rebuilt and needs to be installed. I don't know if the
engine is in, or not. Flash-O-Matic trans. I believe all glass is good, the
interior ruined and/or removed.

The car is in Torrance CA (or within a few miles) is the key thing to
remember.

I'll post when/if I get details.

PS: I could toss in a pair of 63 four-door front seats (I'm 10 miles E. of
there) for free. Or, bring me a reupholstered split bench seat for a 63
Classic 4-door wagon and I will give you my decently rebuilt 64 Classic
two-door seats currently in my Classic wagon (grey vinyl). I care more about
comfort and condition than color or pattern.