[AMC-list] FREE 1961 Rambler American 2-door

[AMC-list] FREE 1961 Rambler American 2-door

I *still* have Joe Smith's '61 American, the guy was going to take it never
did, so here it sits. if I keep it much longer I'll end up swiping parts
from it, and we all know where that leads...

Two doors, 195.6 OHV engine, auto trans. Good glass. The whole car is
all-there, but needs a new everything. Interior trashed. Paint mostly sanded
off, so it's surface rusted, but no serious rot. Typical rot on the floors
where the rubber mats were, non-structural. I think a couple of small rot
holes in the corner of the doors.

It drove in here, but it won't drive out, sat too long. It's been run down,
but not abused. It's about the condition that my hardtop was in when I got
it from Joe Fulton.

FREE. My house, Los Angeles. Come git it. No panic on this one time-wise,
but if it's here in 2011, I will begin disassembly. And time flies.