Re: [AMC-list] 20% off at Advance auto - Update on that

Re: [AMC-list] 20% off at Advance auto - Update on that

I saw the "current" 15% code when I bought the battery.
The DA20 code worked just fine for me in the cart.
Maybe I just caught it at the end of the deal.
It was a fresh post on Slickdeals today near as I can tell.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.