From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, May 13, 2010 10:53:49 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] 20% off at Advance auto

I just got this code from slickdeals, it appears to apply to everything in the store.
Just buy online and pick it up in the store for no shipping charges.
The website shows a 15% off code, but the one below gives you the extra 5%.
I have no idea when it may expire. no minimum purchase.

Advanced Auto Parts has a 20% off coupon code "DA20" with no minimum for purchases online. You can choose delivery to your home (shipping charges may apply) or free in-store pickup.

I just picked up a new Optima battery for my American, old one is 10+ years old and still working like a charm after being moved to the 97 Cherokee last fall.  I sold off some parts through paypal, with that "found" money from parts I did not need I got the $170 Optima for $85 out of my pocket :)

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.