Re: [AMC-list] IT RUNS.

I agree major bummer on your mom. All three of my wifes and my surviving parents have battled cancers. So far they have beat the beast. My FIL passed in 84 from the big "C".
   My doctors have me doing every poke and prod screen known to man.
   Best wishes that your mom fights the battle well and ignores their precinct time lines. Fight to the end. No doctor can make a precise call and people have proved them wrong before.