Re: [AMC-list] 1979 and 80 Spirit AMX Parts for sale

looking for amx grill and all flares or stickers and nice cill plates

--- On Tue, 5/11/10, David Fromm <dfromm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: David Fromm <dfromm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] 1979 and 80 Spirit AMX Parts for sale
To: "AMC List" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 10:54 AM

Fellow list members,

  I still have a ton of parts available for 1979 through 80 Spirit AMX for
sale.  I really need to be rid of all of them (since I no longer own a car
to put them on) and many are rare NOS items.  These parts would also be
applicable for other year Spirits and Eagles, possibly even some Pacers.
Please contact me for a listing via e-mail or just e-mail a request if you
are seeking a certain part.  Thanks!  David Fromm

  For those of you seeking some low-tech but cool stuff, I also have an NOS
microfiche reader (uh, big like libraries and parts departments used in the
olden days) and AMC microfiche parts lists to go with it. all for sale!

  Hey, this stuff all needs to go and someone out there could use all these
parts.

dfromm@xxxxxxxxxxx