From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 19:04:50
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Some Wisconsin folks into camping need to check this
	one out!

That's pretty nice. Wouldn't that rigid stuff add weight? Not much I
realize. The great thing about popups is the light weight, but a rigid side
or two might be a good compromise. The Sherwood is a little silly to set up,
to get the three hoops up you have to climb into this tangle of hoops and
fabric. One person can do it in about 10 minutes.

I hope to this month yank the rotten floor out of mine and replace it then
tile it.