From: wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Fun with dent puller. hammer and dolly
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 10:22 AM

Bruce. If those a aluminum panels you need to follow a little different prep and filler from steel.
   I'd offer advice, but mu knowledge on that is I'm sure considered ancient by todays standards.
   With the way most of those small trailers are constructed and trimmed out they make great "learning" tools. You can tape off one panels at the trim. Spray it and learn proper technique as you go.
   By the time you work around the trailer you should get a pretty good feel for how it works.
   A small compressor and touch up gun will be ideal. Low buck pieces should do fine.

    Don't forget to enjoy it and not get in a hurry. Even coats and proper tack time are the key. Start your spry pattern off the end on the panel and spray past the other end. Starting a pass in the middle of the panel almost guarantees runs.

   Should be lots of how-tos online.