[AMC-list] Anyone near Austin, Texas? Need temp storage.

[AMC-list] Anyone near Austin, Texas? Need temp storage.

Well, my tenet screwed me and abandoned the house... Now I need storage for 2-6 project cars.

Is there anyone near Austin, Texas that can let me store some cars for a few months until I get another tenet? I'd like someplace with people living on it so I don't have any more cars or radiators stolen.

I don't have a lot of disposable income ATM but I want to pay.