[AMC-list] 78 concord prospect

ok, i have gotten to know the older RAMBLER stuff pretty well. i know what im
looking at on them now. but, i have come across a 78 concord that has a lot
of new parts, and claimed to be in good shape. im planning to go look at it.
i would like some advice from some who know these cars better and usual
problem areas with them. claims to have new brakes, front and rear. new
windows, tune up, ect. saying it needs carb work and exhaust. has a 258. i
sent them an email about more info. do these cars have a particular place
they like to rust out like the early 60's clasics on top of the front
fenders? if i have to rebuild suspension stuff, how hard are they to get
parts for? i assume you can still get stuff for one of those pretty easy?
cheap price. id rather drive that than my '03 "peon", or rosie to work every
day. rosie is gettin spendy for maintenence parts. _______________________________________________