[AMC-list] Driver Quality R logo'ed mirror?

[AMC-list] Driver Quality R logo'ed mirror?

Got my hitch today, and will be connecting it up. Cool!

What I'm looking for is an R logo'ed outside mirror. I have one on the
driver's side, but my favorite camping spot has a steep decline and is
back-in only (not a pull-through spot). I get in with my Corolla using
mirrors only - and think that would be the trick with the Rambler,
too.

So - anybody have a spare R logo'ed mirror circa '65 ish for sale?
Doesn't have to be perfect. Just has to, like, have a mirror and
stuff.