From: Darren Baie <highspdlife0224@xxxxxxx>
To: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, April 24, 2010 11:40:56 PM
Subject: Re: Anyone have a good 360 block near Chicago?

I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate this! I actually stumbled across a 360 in my home town by sheer luck this afternoon. The guy said he'd give to me to me for free as long as I pick it up. But I appreciate the immense effort you've gone to just to help me out. And the sheer outreach of people trying to help has blown my mind. Thanks so much and god bless! I'll be in touch again soon I'm sure. Lol I'll probably need more powder coated engine parts.

Darren

Thanks Doug ... I'll forward your email to Darren.