Re: [AMC-list] OT: Fw: AMX

That's funny?
I bought it last night too!
I sent the money Western Union! Is that a bad idea?

Oh, well no worries she seems honest enough via email.
Funny thing is address she send me shows an empty lot on google earth.
I asked about that and she said the house is brand new so it does not show.

I guess Rocky and I will have to share the car!

That's Ok I don't mind, Hit the Lotto last week too.

Did I tell everyone I also bought the Michael Jackson suite that bridges the two towers at the Atlantis hotel in the Bahamas?

I think I will have the car flown down when it is my turn to drive it.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.