[AMC-list] Fw: AMX

I just bought the AMX!!! I am sooooo pumped. I'm going  to fly up there and drive it back! Oh and I received another email that a nigerian prince left me millions!!!! Life could not be better! Email below...

----- Original Message -----
From: Carrie A Kidd
To: lear31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 4:28 AM
Subject: RE: AMX

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I sell it at this price  because i just finished the divorce with
my husband.The divorce has finished 6 months ago and the car is mine now.After the divorce I was forced to buy a new house.
Following the financial crisis I can not afford to pay the bank and I decided to sell the car.
This car is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title.
The VIN is A8M397X324814, you can check it on carfax. the car has 32700 real miles
>From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services.
We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account.
The final price that I want for this car is $4450.I will pay for shipping and handling.
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.
I will wait your answer(if you are interested to buy) very soon.
You can see more photos here : http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab197/CarrieAKidd/

Dr Carrie Kidd

From: lear31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: CarrieAKidd@xxxxxxx
Subject: AMX
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:08:17 -0400

I'm interested in the car. Please send a picture of the engine compartment and a phone number to set up a time to see it.