[AMC-list] New 68-69 suspension kits Who wants one

[AMC-list] New 68-69 suspension kits Who wants one

I am looking at building my rack and pinion suspension kit for the 68-69 Javelin and AMX just like my 70-74 kit.  It will include all of the same goodies and it will eliminate the trunnions.  I am looking for real interest in these kits.  Pre-orders will help move the project along.  Here is a link to some pictures of the 70-74 kit in case you haven't seen it.  The kit includes the best of everything to replace your entire front end.  Take a look at the pictures.  Even though the brakes are not shown, a complete brake set up is included.  Please pass this along to anyone who you think would have an interest.

________________________________

http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac86/71amx/Alfano%20Performance%20AMC%20Suspension/

The kit starts at 2685.00 and is as follows:

 Standard 70-74 Javelin/AMX kit

1 engine cross member
2 custom engine mounts
2 tubular lower control arms with shock mount
2 adjustable tubular upper control arms
2 shock tower plates
2 QA1 coil over shocks
4 adjustable shock mount brackets
1 manual rack
2 tie rods
2 spindles
Complete brake set up with vented solid disc rotors
2 brake mount brackets
All hardware, bushings and ball joints included

Thanks,

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends